Saturday, December 13, 2008

Christmas Parade 2008

There was just so many funny things about the parade tonight, that I have to share them.

This is not funny, just our typical on the way pic lol

I always love to take a picture of this police car! If you click on the picture you can see it says.... Confiscated Vehicle: Donated by Ex-Local Drug Dealer (now I wonder is he no longer a drug dealer, or is he no longer local?)






Local Modeling Company..."Cloud 9 Models" Hmmmmm what kind of Models are they???




This poor kid!!!! If you can't see the judge's booth is right beside them, so his karate section or whatever is being judged right now. But dad seriously wants to dig some crusties out of little bobby's nose. THEN he did the lick the finger to clean something else off the face. And this was dad doing this...in front of the judges!! I was laughing so damn hard!!



Ok these aren't as funny, just some sentimental pics.

Fairway Middle School, where me and my bff met for the first time!


The high school we went together at Killeen High School. And there is my SGM from ROTC, ah the good ole days.



And then the high school I graduated from Ellison High School.... Go Eagles! This is probably the last christmas parade I will get to go to here, so I am kinda sad. I love seeing where I to school and stuff.



And here is Andy eating his first honest to goodness piece of candy. He would not touch his halloween candy at all.


No comments: