Saturday, June 1, 2013

11 Weeks Post Op

Life has changed drastically.  I am still amazed at little stuff.  I went to Connecticutt for an NKOTB concert, and we stopped at Ruby Tuesdays and Denny's.  First up was Ruby Tuesdays, I ordered the chicken quesadilla and salad bar.  For the salad bar I put a small scoop of pasta salad, small scoop of apple salad, 2 tomato slices, a bit of shredded cheese and a bit of bacon pieces.  I ate maybe a 1/4 of all of it and didn't even eat a whole piece of my quesadilla.  OMG, preop I probably would have made 2 trips to the salad bar, loaded up with ranch dressing with lots of bad stuff with 2 pieces of lettuce and then ate a cheeseburger with fries and probably an appetizer too.  Then Denny's the next day I ordered the sausage gravy and biscuit with hashbrown off their $2 menu and a side of bacon.  I ate a couple of my friend Amanda's bacon cheese fries and maybe a 1/4 of the entire biscuit.  I didn't touch the hashbrowns or bacon.  I am loving my pouch!!!!!

Weight dropped a lot last week about 10 lbs.  I am now at 261.  55 lbs since surgery and 78 since I started the program.

I sat comfortably in the stadium seating for the first time in a long time and even had room!  WOW!!!!!

Here I am right before the concert :)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

<3 Love Love Love