Saturday, June 8, 2013

Shopping at Old Navy...in the store!

It has been a long time, like very long time since I have shopped for myself at the brick and mortar version of Old Navy.  They do not sell their plus sized versions in the store, they are only available online.  I truly think it has been since 2002 since I have shopped there.  Well the drought ended last night! I tried on their vintage tshirts in an xxl, but I felt it was too big.  *insert girlie squeal here*  I purchased 3 vintage tees in xl, 3 tank tops in xxl and 1 blouse in xxl.  I also purchased 2 pair of size 20 capris at D.E.B.  I am so excited about having some new clothes in smaller sizes!

I also took a picture today of my lap....my belly wasn't hanging over it!  Oh and my awesome aunt purchased me a choker type necklace that I so couldn't have worn last year my larger neck size!

Life is changing!




No comments: