Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Haven't posted lately

Yep, that's what I always do, start a blog and don't post lol.

Life lately, school started back up...YAY! I am taking english, math, and networking troubleshooting. And if I pass these classes, I will graduate in may! I already have my paperwork in for graduation, good thing too since yesterday was the deadline.

Andy hasn't been sleeping well lately. I don't know what was up. But he would wake up from 2am-5am. Then wake back up at 8am, and be crabby all day. But crossing fingers he has slept the last two nights. I hadn't really let him nap last two days, we just kinda chill out in his room. So hopefully we are back on a normal schedule. I certainly hope so, cause OY he was getting on my last nerve.

No for me. I have made a huge change in my life. I have finally been motivated to change my life and eating style. I am tired of being fat. Emotionally I can't handle it anymore! I have been "dieting" for 3 weeks and it looks like I have lost about 11 lbs. It's just a great feeling. I have been adding in some workouts and man I feel good after those. So here's to dropping some more weight!

No comments: