Sunday, March 15, 2009

Trip to Dallas....



It's been a week since I was up there, and honestly this past week has been well a whirl of sleeping on the couch and trying not to get everyone else sick! Seriously, does everyone that ride the greyhound, not understand the importance of flu shots, or teaching their kids to cover while coughing? But I digress, want to talk about my couple of days with my lil sis.

What can I say, I love my bff, lil sis, the person that probably should have been my twin sister. I just am so happy when I get to spend time with her. It's not only the talking about the good ole days, but just spending time talking and laughing. We just "get" each other! I get into Denton, Tx at 6:30, Brandy didn't get to get off work till I texted her to come get me. So I got to hang out at the TA in Denton for about 30 minutes. It was cool, I took some random pictures, watched the sherriff department raid the bus I was on and take off 2 large cardboard boxes. But no one got arrested sigh lol.


Ok enough about the TA lol. Of course second I get in the car, we start laughing and giggling. We then drive back to her work place so we can SHOP. Wooo hoo. Even though it's wally world, we always have fun shopping together.

No comments: