Friday, March 8, 2013

Day #4

Today was so so.  I was able to get Andrew dressed and off to school.  I went back to bed afterwards though lol.  I did make my first attempt at juicing while we got ready.  It was ok.  I did cucumber, carrots, strawberries, oranges and a little apple juice.  My second attempt tonight sucked though, was full of pulp and green crap and blech!  I did make a smoothie though for dinner.  I put plain yogurt, strawberries, a little apple juice and half a scoop protein powder.  It was ok, the vanilla protein powder I got made it taste yucky.  So I ordered some unflavored on amazon.  I did have a test tonight, dad and Andrew had english muffin pizzas for dinner.  I love pizza, like it's the best food in the whole wide world.  I totally stayed away from it!!!



Breakfast

My own juice concoction

Lunch

odwalla super monster protein crap (tasted like dirt)

Dinner

failed juice concoction
so so smoothie

Lots of water

4 days down 10 more to go!

No comments: