Tuesday, March 5, 2013

First Day of Liquids

So the first day of my two week torture has come and almost has gone.  Day was pretty busy, had a state parent advisory board meeting in waterville.  I was able to eat my shake and yogurt while everyone else was eating some beautiful pork tenderloin roast with apple and raisin chutney, awesome cornbread and oatmeal raisin cookies.  The only thing that was triggering my anguish was the cornbread!  We went to walmart, I got a few more liquid diet supplies, soup, yogurt, and mio.

My menu for the day
Breakfast
Vanilla Whey Protein shake with lactaid 2% milk
16 oz water

Lunch
Chocolate Whey Protein shake with lactaid 2% milk
activia yogurt
16 oz water

Dinner
Half can of tomato soup
1 whole cucumber with a little salt and crushed red pepper

Total water intake 128 oz

Looking forward to tomorrow.

1 comment:

Mrs Swan said...

You do realize that you are making me want cucumbers now right?? Great job on your first day!!!