Saturday, February 23, 2013

Chose a shake

I was in the kitchen looking for something to eat.  I went shopping so there are a lot of options.  I thought what the heck I will have a shake instead.  This brand is really not too bad.  I have tried slim fast in the past and I thought it was so incredibly nasty.  The box of premade shakes sat in my refrigerator well after their expiration date.  I don't even think I finished the first shake I tried.

When I started the weight loss surgery program, the dietitian says you have to start taking 2 multi vitamins a day and 2 calciums with vit d.  I have been slacking so much on my vitamins.  I started again today.  I wish I could take them together I think I would remember better.  But you can't take them together because of the iron not working well with the calcium.

Still nervously waiting for my surgery date :)

No comments: